Low-Maintenance and Energy-Efficient Pool Equipment
Owning an energy-efficient pool and spa is easier than ever with the Jandy Pro Series line of variable-speed and 2-speed pumps, high-efficiency heaters, LED lights, and the automation systems that control it all. Have all Jandy equipment installed in the Versa Plumb configuration for maximum energy efficiency. Jandy has the complete package for any pool that offers the convenience, performance and advanced technology that you demand. With Jandy pool and spa products, you can spend time enjoying your pool and spa, rather than maintaining it.
Jandy’s variable-speed and 2-speed pumps have earned the coveted ENERGY STAR certification. These pumps are the most energy-efficient, eco-friendly pumps available, and are proven to meet or exceed ENERGY STAR requirements for maximum energy savings.
The ENERGY STAR certified variable-speed pool pumps can save you more than $1,000 over their lifetime, pay for themselves in five years, run quieter, and prolong the life of your pool’s filtration system. Select Jandy Pro Series variable-speed pumps can save up to 90% on energy consumption compared to single-speed pumps.
- VGB Compliant SVRS Device – Features Safety Vacuum Release System (“SVRS”) technology to aid in the prevention of full-body entrapment hazards in compliance with the VGB Pool & Spa Safety Act (P&SS Act). Utilizes an ANSI®/ASME® A112.19.17 certified Suction Vacuum Release System.
- Stealth™ Pump Technology
- Powerful, efficient operation
- Smooth, quiet functioning with Jandy® Pro Series’ Quiet Technology
- Largest smooth surface trap basket on the market for reduced maintenance
- Packed with user-friendly features including ergonomic handles and easy to read indicators
- 4 Control Options – Completely programmable and customizable with 4 control system options:
- Aqualink® RS
- Aqualink PDA
- Aqualink Z4
- JEP-R Pump Controller
AquaLink Control Systems
Smart Device. Smart Pool. Smart You. – Intelligent pool control from your smartphone, tablet, or web-connected device.
iAquaLink allows you to control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using our free app for your smartphone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you’re on the go.
- iAquaLink can be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system.
- Free apps for Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile web-app works on virtually any other smart device.
Global, 24/7 control of any device connected to the AquaLink System
- Pool, Spa, & Solar Valves
- Light Dimmers
- Pool Temperature
- Pool Cleaner
- Spa Temperature
- Color & White Lights
- Water Falls
- Landscape Lights
- Filter Pump
- Laminar Jets
- Booster Pump
Pool and Spa Heaters
Jandy Pro Series heaters’ efficiency ratings are among the highest in the industry to help pool owners keep the cost of heating their pools low. The JXi sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere.
- Ultra-Efficient – Featuring a premium titanium heat exchanger, JE Series Heat Pumps provide superior hydraulic flow for maximum energy savings.
- Superior Control – Easy to operate Dual Thermostats (Pool/Spa)
Features advanced digital control to enable self-diagnostics, multilingual capability, and an auto-heat feature, when used in conjunction with Aqualink® control systems, to maintain your pool’s temperature automatically and efficiently 24 hours per day.
- Versa Plumb® Ready – All JE Heat Pumps are Versa Plumb® ready, allowing you to achieve 50% more hydraulic efficiency for maximum energy savings.
- Versatile – 4 standard models available: JE1500 (72,000 BTU), JE2000 (108,000 BTU), JE2500 (119,000 BTU), and JE3000 (137,000 BTU). 3-Phase models available: JE2500 and JE3000. Also available, an ultra-premium model featuring optional chiller mode: JE3000 (137,000 BTU).
- Includes 2/2.5″ unions
- Environmentally friendly (410A Refrigerant)
Jandy Pro Series WaterColors LED pool and spa lights operate with less than 50 watts of power to reduce energy expenses by up to 90 percent while providing more than 50,000 hours of lighting. These lights are ideal for replacing Fiberoptic lights in existing Pools and Spas.
- Corrosion-free stainless-steel housing, long-lasting bulbs, and diffused tempered glass offer you hassle-free ownership.
- The incandescent version offers you all the choices you need for any pool.
- Available in 12V and 120V models.
- Plastic and stainless-steel niches available.
Versa Plumb System
The Jandy Pro Series Versa Plumb System delivers the highest energy efficiency through its innovative design. The system connects the pumps, filters, valves, heaters, and salt systems using less plumbing pipe and fittings for increased hydraulic efficiency and use less horsepower for reduced energy consumption.
Convert your ordinary chlorine pool into a saltwater oasis.
The AquaPure Ei delivers the ultimate swimming experience without the hassle. In about 15 minutes you can have soft, silky water, free of the annoying and harmful effects of conventional chlorine. And since it sanitizes automatically, you’ll spend less time worrying about your pool and more time enjoying it. So, convert your ordinary chlorine pool into a saltwater oasis today.
- Easy to operate
- Automatic reverse polarity reduces calcium buildup
- Ingenious two-piece locking clamp design
- Easy-to-use locking ring
- LCD display and LED indicators make it easy to use
- Electronic power pack
- Flow and salt level indicators
Jandy’s large cartridge filters are technologically advanced and filled with many user-friendly features.
- The CV Filter is designed with the inlet and outlet ports on the same level for improved hydraulic efficiency.
- Sweep Elbow and unions allow the filter to easily connect to Jandy® Pro Series pumps and equipment.
- Unique pressure gauge features a clean/dirty indicator that can be customized, making it easy to assess filter cartridge condition.
- Easy-grip handles on the tank lid make filter installation and cleaning easy and simple.
- Optional anchor brackets easily attach to the filter tank and mount to the pad to hold the filter securely in place. These brackets are sold separately as an accessory.
- CV filter is Versa Plumb ready.
- 340, 460, and 580 square foot models available.